Biography - ali jones-carter
Alice (Ali) was born in Chicago, and became interested in spirituality at about 12 years of age. She has become a spiritual anthropologist and guide, studying the various traditions from "the East to the West", communicating with individuals in the tradition with which they are most comfortable; to help them each have an understanding of the Divine nature found within us all.
She has taken her spiritual understanding and has incorporated her awareness into
her photographic and artistic pursuits, as well as her Intuitive Co-Active Coaching guidance. Ali and Bob have been married for over 39 years and have two adult daughters.
To see Ali's photographic and portrait art work, click the link below:
Ali continued her spiritual training and studied various traditions and practices for years.
- Yoga - Studied at Swami Muktananda Siddha Yoga ashram, and practices Integral Hatha Yoga
- Tai Chi - Chi Kung, T'ai Chi Chih, Tai Chi Ch'uan (Yang and Wu styles)
- Meditation Practices - Yogic, Kriya, Taoist, Buddhist, Zen and Guided
- Enneagram studies for over 20 years
- New Thought groups such as Unity, Divine Science, Religious Science and
Unitarian - Helped to start three of these groups in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Studied and participated in various workshop-retreat groups from INTA
(International New Thought Alliance), Yoga, Taoist, Buddhist, Zen and
A Course in Miracles
- Created, with her husband, Bob, The Jackson Hole Healing Arts Center
- Reiki - Master Attunement
- Assisted Bob in Teaching Tai Chi and Chi Kung at senior centers, retreat centers, as well as various other locations
Ali will be sharing her knowledge of:
- Tai Chi
- Bagua Chang
- The Enneagram